I sold a lot of beads in my Lori2 store and I'm working on a large custom order for a shop, but right now -- I'm spending a lot of time in bed. I'm taking new medicine that makes me so tired that I could fall asleep as I right this. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh hey. I'm back, haha.
(bed by tarik yousef, http://www.etsy.com/shop/tarikyousef )
So instead of jewelry, I thought I'd share the books I've read. You can click on each to take you to the Amazon.com.
1. Other People's Rejection Letters: 150 Letters You're Happy You Didn't Get
2. The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
3. Blockade Billy (a Stephen King novella)
4. UR (a Stephen King novella specifically about Kindles)
5. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand
6. The War (written to go with Ken Burn's documentary)
and I'm now reading "The Things They Carried", which is about Vietnam.
Have you read any of these? Do you have any suggestions? I'm an open book (haha) but am not fond of Westerns of Harlequin Romances.
It's good to take a break -- I hope in a week or two, after the side effects have worn off, I'll be back to normal, because I have a lot of ideas running through my head, at least.
Happy reading, happy beading!