My problem with awards like this is knowing who to pass it along to. I follow about 200 (at LEAST 200) blogs, so with awards I always say, to everyone who is reading this, please grab this button for yourself because you're all super and I'd love to read more about you. So if you choose to do this, please let me know so I can read it!
Now I'm supposed to share seven things about me with you.
1. I broke my leg when I was one year old. Since then I've broken it two more times.
(photo by Jeff Moore)
2. I taught aerobics in Italy for three months. Which is a good thing because the food was amazing.
3. I'm scared of heights yet I love roller coasters and have been to the top of the Sears Tower.
4. I got to stand inside the rotunda of Monticello and go into all the other "no visitors" areas, thanks to a super friend being a tour guide there.
(photo from Monticello.org)
5. I like sushi, but didn't try it until AFTER my trip to Japan. Silly girl.
6. I learned to read when I was three, and my first "big girl book" was The Wizard of Oz.
7. I've been through an earthquake (albeit a very small one) when I lived in South America.
So there are my seven things -- I hope you've enjoyed them!
Lori Anderson designs jewelry for Lori Anderson Designs and also writes for the blog An Artist's Year Off and occasionally for Art Bead Scene. She longs for more time to read.