This weekend, however, things actually got done. It could very possibly have been because I stayed up until 4am each night. It could have been because I now have a laptop and can watch shows I've TiVo'd while I do busy-work. Whatever, I killed that to do list.
1. Took two batteries-worth of jewelry photos.
2. Photoshopped said jewelry photos -- or at least, enough that I felt I'd accomplished something.
3. Managed to stay off the coffee... and didn't miss it. (My neurologist would be so proud.)
4. After two years, finally finished a knitted Noni bobble bag. HUGE accomplishment.
6. All those little pieces of paper on my desk with one sentence here, two things to do there? Gone. Poof. Trash canned, accomplished.
(photo by net_efekt)
7. And the most important thing -- had time to go out to dinner with my hubby.
Good weekend. Very good.
Lori Anderson makes beaded jewelry for a living and couldn't be happier doing it. You can see her work at www.lorianderson.net and read her creative exploration blog at www.AnArtistsYearOff.com.