I just found out about Ultimate Blog Party 2009, and hope to see some of the participants wandering over this way! We're supposed to list what goodies we would like to win, but to me, anything in the mail that is an unexpected gift is fine with me!
I'm looking forward to visiting all the wonderful blogs and hope to see some of you soon!
A few things for you newcomers to the blog:
- I am an ex-Air Force linguist, UVA grad (Biology pre-med), dot.com survivor (barely), and currently (and most happily) a full-time jewelry designer stay-at-home mom to a six-year old sweetie.
- I'm an avid reader and post on GoodReads all the time.
- I vascilate between horrid insomnia and the complete inability to wake up in the mornings. I wish I could go to bed at 2am and get up at 11am.
- I married a man I met ten years before I knew he was The One -- we only spoke to each other a few times, lost track of each other for ten years, and then voila -- married now for eight years.
- I love to make things -- Crafty Girl, I am. I love that my son is a Crafty Boy.
I hope you'll hang around for a while!