Here are my Seven Random Things:
1) I understand, can read, and used to be able to speak Korean. (I am, however, quite rusty).
2) I used to want to be a forensic anthropologist.
3) In 1999, I competed in the National Aerobics Championships. (No, that's not a photo of me, but of Sylviane, who is amazing. But yes, I could do that.)
4) My ideal day starts around 11am and ends around 3am.
5) The first concert I attended (and while in high school, and on a date) was Barry Manilow. I haven't listened to him on purpose since.
6) My dream vacation is to hit Angkor Wat, with off-trail trips into Vietnam.
7) I still enjoy a fresh box of Crayola crayons all for myself.
So make a comment below, tell me something random about yourself!