So tonight will just be some ramblings, ok?
1) Today was Zack's first swim team practice. Due to my complete inability to be late, ever, we arrived nearly half an hour early, so Zack swam around all that time BEFORE practice even started. They swam laps. And laps. And more laps. And he did them all, and not only did he do them all, he either beat or tied with his partner. I'm so proud I could burst.
2) I've got to quit reading tear-jerkers. The past two books I've read have involved either a mother or a child dying some long, drawn out, horrible death. Bad bad no. So I'm switching over to some classics that somehow, despite AP English's best efforts, I never read. I've got "A Tale of Two Cities" going on right now. Yeah, I know, there's death in that one, too, but it's different. I think. I'll let you know.
3) Speaking of books, can I tell you how much I hate end notes? I hate flipping to the back of the book and then back to the story again. Why can't they put them at the BOTTOM of the page? You know, FOOTnotes. I keep losing my place!
4) I made 20 pairs of angel earrings today. No, they're not for sale yet, but will be soon. Tomorrow, it's snowflake earrings. Tons of them. And this year, I'll have gold ones.
5) No matter how much I try, I will never, ever have enough time to put every piece of jewelry I've made on the web site. It's all photographed, but there's no way I can get it all posted. And believe me, I've tried.6) I wonder how many people read this blog? Stats tell me quite a lot, but no one really comments all that often. So leave me a message! It's that little bit that says "comment" below!
When I'm not blogging, I'm making jewelry -- visit http://www.lorianderson.net/ for handmade jewelry and general prettiness!