I'm a huge list-maker -- must be the OCD part of me, or the part of me that realizes that I have way too much stuff to do without a list to guide me.
So here is just a sample of my list for this week. It's by no means the full list, but just a taste.
1. Make 150 zipper pulls, with cards, for The Little Black Box. Repeat, with different product, for the next two months.
2. Make 25 pairs of larimar earrings, complete with cards and elegant packaging, for inclusion in swag bags for a celebrity event.
3. Make scratch-offs for a fun promotion.
4. Make Halloween jewelry and post it on the web site before it's a moot point.
5. Take booth table toppers to be hemmed (as my sewing machine, of course, is missing a piece).
6. Put together everything for my class this week.
That's just the top six. There are about 30 more items on the list.
So yeah, it's great being self-employed. But I don't get nearly enough sleep!
See what the fuss is about by visiting http://www.lorianderson.net/