- Process credit card payments from yesterday
- Enter emails collected into database
- Enter addresses collected into database
- Photocopy all checks collected and run to the bank
- Print mailing labels for next show (need to be mailed Friday)
- Print coupon labels for next show (ditto due date)
- Stick 'em on. Plus stamps.
- Get a lot of jewelry onto my Lori2 Etsy site due to Something In The Air from an in-person interview with an Etsy Admin yesterday
- Make customizations to a few things purchased at yesterday's show
- Finish five custom orders due out tomorrow
And that's just the top ten.
So I'm plugged into my iPod, Zack and Rick are building a model car, and I'm trying to keep the Fritz Factor down.