My friend Jen tagged me -- here are the rules as they've been explained to me:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
3. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
4. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
SO! My middle name is very short, ANN. My mom's middle name is Annette, so I don't know if she made mine Ann because of that.
A -- artistic, something I strive to be (not sure I always hit the mark, but I try)
N -- night, which is when I do most of my work
N -- normal, which is what my life has become -- nice and wonderfully normal
Now who to tag?
Amber, because she makes some of the coolest things
Kerry, who I don't know personally but whose blog is cool and whose beads and jewelry I admire
And Bob, who was my instructor at Goodfellow when I was in the Air Force and who saw potential when I didn't