4) I may manage to peek into a few shops, but next true destination is the "run around place" -- the ampitheater where they have special events, or barring that, a big open space that kids just love to play tag in. Yesterday, a rather disgruntled looking Easter Bunny was there, but Zack ignored him and played with some kids that were there until he got too hot and decided he wanted to "look at stuff".
5) Next stop, Pottery Barn Kids. They have an employee there that is just fabulous -- when kids come in, she shows them all the toys they have on demo, and sits right down and plays with them. We bought a planets mobile that is amazing. I don't have a photo of that and it's not on their site, darn it. But it's cool as heck.
6) A few more peeks into shops, and we've reached those major money makers (don't we wish we'd thought of these?) -- those rides that cost .50 and basically just shake you back and forth for 30 seconds. We rode them all.
7) We can never pass a bookstore, so stopped at Borders. Zack went ape over a Hot Wheels Field Guide. So I bought it. Yeah, I know, hush.
8) Lunch! This time, Red Robin, and he ate toasted cheese, for the 2nd time in two weeks, a huge accomplishment. Got a free balloon on the way out, and it's time to reverse the trip and head out.
9) Stop for a quick chocolate at Lindt (Zack, not me) where he charmed the socks off the two ladies working there.
10) Throw more coins in the fountain.
11) Head home.
Tada! Adventure day!