What am I tired of?
1) My husband having to travel for 10 days for one. I am SO over that.
2) I'm also tired of being tired all the time -- no joke. It's a vicious circle. I'm tired, I get run down, I get sick, I waste a week of no working on jewelry. This week I have gotten nothing done except for orders that have come in (thank you, guys!). I have a million ideas, and just got in some killer silver, but do I have time? See #1 above.
3) I am tired of being so tired I can't muster the gumption to work out. I know, I know, "work out, you'll feel better" but when I can't even remember my name from exhaustion, getting on an elliptical trainer just doesn't seem like the best idea.
4)I am tired of still not knowing, after two and a half years, what the heck I'm doing raising Zack. Why do I say this? We're trying potty training this week. Need I say more????
5) I am tired of bad haircuts. I've had two in a row and desperately need to get it cut again but have NO idea who to go to.
6) I am tired of never knowing how to spell desperately (desparately?) right the first time. Spell check ALWAYS dings me on the same few words over and over and over -- you would think I'd start getting it right!
Sorry for the rant. But Blogs are good for that!